This website www.stemnow.com offers all interested individuals and groups an opportunity to connect with licensed doctors who use adult stem cells as part of their clinical practice outside of the United States and Canada. Because stem cell therapy is not the standard of care, the following important disclosures are made:
- The science of treatment of any condition or disease with adult stem cells is in its infancy.
- The therapies described on www.stemnow.com are not approved in the United States for any condition or disease by the FDA and are not considered to be standard of care.
- Long-term studies of stem cell treatment have not yet been performed and there could be unknown and possibly significant risks.
- For most diseases no prospective, randomized clinical trials of adult stem cell therapies have been performed and therefore no guarantee is made or implied of their effectiveness or safety.
- Every patient must understand and agree to informed consent in writing before treatments by licensed doctors will be performed.
- Testimonials of stem cell treatment patients who appear on this website are not necessarily typical.
- If you are accepted for treatment by a doctor, the treatment will not be performed in the USA or Canada.